boytogirl-me: #Repost @justine2be (@get_repost) ・・・ When you...



boytogirl-me:



#Repost @justine2be (@get_repost)
・・・
When you can’t decide which side by side to use for #transformationtuesday 🤣🤣🤣
So here are three different versions of Justine before and after the Guy Picture was taken two and half years ago. Between then and now I lost approximately 56 kg or 120 lbs.
Eventhough guy me smiles, he was miserable. Yes, I still get those moments of insane sadness and dysphoria threatens to consume me, but I decided to live. To be free. To be me. life is for the living and happiness comes from within. Dare to be true to yourself, challenge yourself, push your boundaries and don’t try to be someone you are not. You are only wasting who you truly are.
.
.
.
I love you all and am humbled by your words of encouragement,
.
Justine 💋 .
.
.
#transitioning #transition #transwoman #transgirl #maletofemale #transgender #transpride #translivesmatter #transisbeautiful #thisiswhattranslookslike #translife #transe #trueself #pridemonth #love #life #smile #beyourself #free #frenchmaid #transformation #Supergirl #boytogirl


from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2tMZpr2
via IFTTT

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder